Monday, February 9, 2009

can you say cheese?


I love two year olds. They have their moments, but overall this age is pure joy. Timmy's sweet personality has blossomed. He loves cheese, oranges, leggos, Elmo, tractors, trains, any toy that Ben is playing with, and the movie Toy Story. He will come and grab one of your fingers and pull you around the house until you help him with what he needs. And really, how can you resist. He has the most adorable laugh, it's sure to put a smile on your face. Always trying to be like his big brothers, he tries to do and be a big kid. He is just tall enough to turn on the lights, and he usually succeeds in turning them all on. This is him Sunday, "cheesing" with his cheese. He couldn't be happier. What a cute kid.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

That is such a cute smile! I totally agree, I love 2 year olds!!

John and Diana said...

look at those cheeks! He is sure growing up fast!

Paige and Jason said...

Wow I couldn't believe that was Timmy. He is growing up sooooo fast. What a cutie!

John and Diana said...

Dang you guys make cute kids! Who would have thought - you know, Mark being the Dad and all! Just kidding. I'm guessing the "Spring in 2 days" thing didn't work out - I'm getting tired of snow!!!!!!!!
What are we doing in May??????
John