Wednesday, November 16, 2011

our vehicle doesn't say it, but we did it

In June Mark and I joined with twelve other people on Malt-o-Meal's Wasatch Back Ragnar team and ran a long, long way (120 miles). Most of you know, but some of you don't, that the Wasatch Back is a relay race going from Logan to Heber City. Each runner runs three legs, and the running lasts all day and all night and all day till your team finishes. It was quite an experience, and although I'm glad I did it, I don't know if we'll be doing it again. It would be the funnest if you had a team of really close friends to do it with. Our team was good, but it would be funner with friends.

Mark running his last leg. It was supposed to be easy,
but they were mean and threw a crazy climb in it.

Mark, done with the race.

Finishing my last leg

All done!

2 comments:

Thomson said...

Wow!!! You two are amazing! Great job! You are great motivation to us. You guys look awesome! Love ya!
J and K

Jenny said...

How come your vehicle doesn't say it? :) You earned that sticker, show it off.