Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Early Christmas present of sorts
I've been contemplating doing this for a while for several reasons. First, I think I'm one of the only people who do not have a blog yet. I enjoy reading our friends blogs when I make the time. Second, it's a good way for me to record what's happening in the family. But the third and biggest reason I'm doing it is because we have family in other parts of the country whom we don't see very often. I'm horrible at keeping in touch, and sending photos, so maybe this will help a bit. I have Troy, Bambi, Kimball and Harmony most in mind as I begin this experiment in blogging. I'm not leaving out Ken and Jenn, or our other friends and family whom we love as well. So let's see if I can keep anyone who's interested updated, and still interested at the same time. Since my main hobblies of the last seven and a half years happen to be raising my darling boys and gardening that will probably be the focus of the blog. We'll see how it goes(or grows)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment